SERVING THE INDUSTRY
Over the last 15 years, Miles Corish (Master of Wine) has worked closely with outlets across the North to enhance their wine lists.
During this time, a number of these businesses, (now Milestone Wines clients) have gone on to win prestigious awards; including ‘Michelin stars’, ‘Bib Gourmand’s’, ‘Rosettes’ and feature in the numerous food guides. Milestone Wines are the sole wine supplier at the previously awarded ‘UK’s best Restaurant’, Lancashire’s former ‘Best casual restaurant of the year’ and Manchester current ‘Restaurant of the Year’.
Milestone Wines work with a wide range of establishments, including cafés, bars, hotels, pubs, restaurants and sporting venues. Since we began trading, Milestone Wines’ service, wine quality, value for money and support has enhanced our customer’s wine offerings and contributed to their reputations.
We understand that every business is different and because of this, we spend a lot of time getting to know and learn as much as we can about our customers before we make wine suggestions.
We combine our customer’s unique requirements with our knowledge and experience to create wine lists that regularly exceed our client’s expectations.
In order to cater for a wide variety of customer requirements, we carry over 1000 hand selected wines. Our range is constantly evolving, and wines are selected using the following criteria.
- Wines must be great examples of their kind.
- Wines must have character.
- Wines must offer fantastic value for money.
We ship directly from source and this approach allows Milestone to offer customers the best possible wines at the best possible prices.
What does this mean for our customers?
- By listening to your requirements, we can use our knowledge to recommend the right wines, for your establishment.
- Our range is selected by a Master of Wine, enabling Milestone to offer customers great value wines that will help maximise the profitability of wine within your business.
- Our deliveries are conducted by our own drivers, in our own vehicles and we aim to go the extra mile to help all of our customers be more productive and profitable.
- Over time, Milestone has developed a growing reputation for helping customers maximise their wine sales and increase profitability.
Would you like to have your staff trained by a Master of Wine?
We place great importance on wine training, and offer a wide range of options. These range from a 2-hour ‘list familiarisation’ course, through to official Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) qualifications.
Having staff that are confident and knowledgeable about your wines not only enhances the dining experience, it maximises your profits. Please contact your account manager or head office for more information.
- Full list design tailored to suit your individual requirements
- A bespoke selection of wines that will help differentiate your business from your competitors.
- Continual assessment of your range to make sure that you always have the right selection for your establishment.
- Staff training by a Master of Wine.
- Wine tasting dinners conducted by a Master of Wine.
- List printing.
- Wine deliveries from our own dedicated staff – not a third party.